This is an advertising poster issued by Crescent Flour Co. for a Lindbergh-themed Seymour Co. boxed airplane toy set. Lindbergh was one of the first modern celebrities, and his image and likeness were used to promote countless products and services – most without compensating Lindbergh.
- That’s Enough Outta You! podcast: History Rhymes w/ Jason Voiovich
- Club E | Entrepreneurial Lessons Learned from the Consumer Revolution
- From Startup to Wunderbrand with Nicholas Kuhne
- The Chris Voss Show Podcast – Booze, Babe, and the Little Black Dress: How Innovators of the Roaring 20s Created the Consumer Revolution by Jason Voiovich
- Western Civ Podcast with Adam Walsh: Interview with Jason Voiovich Author of “Booze, Babe, and the Little Black Dress”
No comments to show.