An inside look at the first Sears retail store in Evansville, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago), in 1925. Note the merchandise displays – in prior stores, shoppers could only view a single display, which was under the watchful eye of a salesperson. This is the first time a shopper could take a product directly from the pile, inspect it themselves, and bring it to the register to purchase it.
- Live From America Podcast: Episode 263
- Politics Politics Politics Podcast with Justin Robert Young – Episode 314: Trump Raid! DeSantis Goes On National Tour! Why The IRA Is A Marketing Mess!
- Live From America Podcast: Episode 243
- Hearing the signal in the noise: A software-based content analysis of patterns in responses by experts and students to a new venture investment proposal
- Social network communication and information management system
No comments to show.