The political campaign leading to the enactment in 1919 of the 18th Amendment that created Prohibition often included stereotypes and stark claims about the commercial interests of the “liquor traffic” (and especially anti-German tropes) vs. those of the family as described in this pro-Prohibition crusade document, circa 1918.
- Live From America Podcast: Episode 263
- Politics Politics Politics Podcast with Justin Robert Young – Episode 314: Trump Raid! DeSantis Goes On National Tour! Why The IRA Is A Marketing Mess!
- Live From America Podcast: Episode 243
- Hearing the signal in the noise: A software-based content analysis of patterns in responses by experts and students to a new venture investment proposal
- Social network communication and information management system
No comments to show.