Note the used of the word “princely” and other flouncy language. This sort of ad (common in that era, and today for that matter) drove consumer advocate Stuart Chase bananas. They were the inspiration for Consumers Union and Consumer Reports.
- Live From America Podcast: Episode 263
- Politics Politics Politics Podcast with Justin Robert Young – Episode 314: Trump Raid! DeSantis Goes On National Tour! Why The IRA Is A Marketing Mess!
- Live From America Podcast: Episode 243
- Hearing the signal in the noise: A software-based content analysis of patterns in responses by experts and students to a new venture investment proposal
- Social network communication and information management system
No comments to show.