This toy was used to promote a new line of “streamlined” cars. The idea was to get kids to play with it so that they would be familiar with the design style when they went to but their first car. You can buy one for yourself on eBay, but be prepared to shell out a few hundred dollars.
- From Startup to Wunderbrand with Nicholas Kuhne
- The Chris Voss Show Podcast – Booze, Babe, and the Little Black Dress: How Innovators of the Roaring 20s Created the Consumer Revolution by Jason Voiovich
- Western Civ Podcast with Adam Walsh: Interview with Jason Voiovich Author of “Booze, Babe, and the Little Black Dress”
- How has Artificial Intelligence (AI) made audiobook editing more accessible?
- What happens when you catch mistakes in the print book as you’re narrating the audiobook?
No comments to show.