A photo of Lowes Grove Credit Union in North Carolina credit union – one of the first in the United States. This from 1916, before Roy Bergengren got involved. It focused on financial education for rural residents, and especially, African Americans. In fact, credit unions were one of the only ways Black people could receive banking services in many areas of the country.
- Live From America Podcast: Episode 263
- Politics Politics Politics Podcast with Justin Robert Young – Episode 314: Trump Raid! DeSantis Goes On National Tour! Why The IRA Is A Marketing Mess!
- Live From America Podcast: Episode 243
- Hearing the signal in the noise: A software-based content analysis of patterns in responses by experts and students to a new venture investment proposal
- Social network communication and information management system
No comments to show.