The book that birthed the self-help industry in the United States. Notice that this book uses the same title as Coue’s original, but is not authored by Emile Coue, but rather, one of his early followers. It would not be the last. Dozens have made Coue’s techniques their own. You can pick up a free digital copy of the original.
- Club E | Entrepreneurial Lessons Learned from the Consumer Revolution
- From Startup to Wunderbrand with Nicholas Kuhne
- The Chris Voss Show Podcast – Booze, Babe, and the Little Black Dress: How Innovators of the Roaring 20s Created the Consumer Revolution by Jason Voiovich
- Western Civ Podcast with Adam Walsh: Interview with Jason Voiovich Author of “Booze, Babe, and the Little Black Dress”
- How has Artificial Intelligence (AI) made audiobook editing more accessible?
No comments to show.