Perhaps one of the most iconic Hollywood stars of the 1920s, Louis Brooks set the tone for her haircut, fashion choices, and more than anything else, her attitude.
- Club E | Entrepreneurial Lessons Learned from the Consumer Revolution
- From Startup to Wunderbrand with Nicholas Kuhne
- The Chris Voss Show Podcast – Booze, Babe, and the Little Black Dress: How Innovators of the Roaring 20s Created the Consumer Revolution by Jason Voiovich
- Western Civ Podcast with Adam Walsh: Interview with Jason Voiovich Author of “Booze, Babe, and the Little Black Dress”
- How has Artificial Intelligence (AI) made audiobook editing more accessible?
No comments to show.