This is an example of a 1924 advertisement for the Neurocalometer from the Palmer School of Chiropractic. The device is notable because it featured one of the first leasing business models in the medical equipment industry. Chiropractors didn’t purchase the device, the leased it from the company to use with patients. It allowed smaller businesses to afford to offer the service, but it also tied them to the company. This business model is in use today with many types of diagnostic and surgical equipment.
- Live From America Podcast: Episode 263
- Politics Politics Politics Podcast with Justin Robert Young – Episode 314: Trump Raid! DeSantis Goes On National Tour! Why The IRA Is A Marketing Mess!
- Live From America Podcast: Episode 243
- Hearing the signal in the noise: A software-based content analysis of patterns in responses by experts and students to a new venture investment proposal
- Social network communication and information management system
No comments to show.