This advertisement from December 1922, and many others like it in the early 1920s, promoted Florida real estate investments. Future ads would dispense with the pretense and simply ask people if they “wanted to get rich.” Note the line at the bottom of this ad. (Hint: Not true.)
- Club E | Entrepreneurial Lessons Learned from the Consumer Revolution
- From Startup to Wunderbrand with Nicholas Kuhne
- The Chris Voss Show Podcast – Booze, Babe, and the Little Black Dress: How Innovators of the Roaring 20s Created the Consumer Revolution by Jason Voiovich
- Western Civ Podcast with Adam Walsh: Interview with Jason Voiovich Author of “Booze, Babe, and the Little Black Dress”
- How has Artificial Intelligence (AI) made audiobook editing more accessible?
No comments to show.