This is one of the first ads to focus on the overall General Motors brand. Most ads don’t, for obvious reasons. They’re trying to sell specific cars The purpose here is to give buyers confidence in the overall company umbrella. If you buy a cheap Chevy, so the logic goes, you’re buying from the same company that builds expensive Cadillacs. Note the line up of brands at the bottom of the page.
- Live From America Podcast: Episode 263
- Politics Politics Politics Podcast with Justin Robert Young – Episode 314: Trump Raid! DeSantis Goes On National Tour! Why The IRA Is A Marketing Mess!
- Live From America Podcast: Episode 243
- Hearing the signal in the noise: A software-based content analysis of patterns in responses by experts and students to a new venture investment proposal
- Social network communication and information management system
No comments to show.