This is one of the first ads to focus on the overall General Motors brand. Most ads don’t, for obvious reasons. They’re trying to sell specific cars The purpose here is to give buyers confidence in the overall company umbrella. If you buy a cheap Chevy, so the logic goes, you’re buying from the same company that builds expensive Cadillacs. Note the line up of brands at the bottom of the page.
- Club E | Entrepreneurial Lessons Learned from the Consumer Revolution
- From Startup to Wunderbrand with Nicholas Kuhne
- The Chris Voss Show Podcast – Booze, Babe, and the Little Black Dress: How Innovators of the Roaring 20s Created the Consumer Revolution by Jason Voiovich
- Western Civ Podcast with Adam Walsh: Interview with Jason Voiovich Author of “Booze, Babe, and the Little Black Dress”
- How has Artificial Intelligence (AI) made audiobook editing more accessible?
No comments to show.